In: The Responsiveness of Demand Policies to Balance of Payments: Postwar Patterns
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
3445.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:3445||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H. K. Zassenhaus & F. C. Dirks, 1952. "Recent Developments in the U. S. Balance of Payments," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 2(2), pages 213-262, April.
- Neil H. Jacoby, 1964. "The Fiscal Policy Of The Kennedy‐Johnson Administration," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 353-369, 05.
- Robert V. Roosa, 1962. "Reconciling Internal And External Financial Policies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 17(1), pages 1-16, 03.
- Ralph A. Young, 1957. "Federal Reserve Flow-of-Funds Accounts," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 5(3), pages 323-342, February.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867–1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1.
- William McChesney Martin Jr., 1963. "Monetary Policy And International Payments," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-10, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.