Comment on "Individual Price Adjustment along the Extensive Margin"
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2012, Volume 27
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
12755.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:12755||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eichenbaum, Martin & Jaimovich, Nir & Rebelo, Sérgio, 2008.
"Reference Prices and Nominal Rigidities,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Eichenbaum & Nir Jaimovich & Sergio Rebelo, 2008. "Reference Prices and Nominal Rigidities," NBER Working Papers 13829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Rebelo & Nir Jaimovich & Martin Eichenbaum, 2010. "Reference Prices and Nominal Rigidities," 2010 Meeting Papers 1049, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eva Kislingerová, 2012. "Introduction," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3).
- Varian, Hal R, 1980. "A Model of Sales," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 651-59, September.
- Eva Kislingerová, 2012. "Introduction," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2).
- Eva Kislingerová, 2012. "n/a," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 65.
- Etienne Gagnon, 2006.
"Price Setting during Low and High Inflation: Evidence from Mexico,"
2006 Meeting Papers
300, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Etienne Gagnon, 2009. "Price Setting During Low and High Inflation: Evidence from Mexico," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 124(3), pages 1221-1263, August.
- Etienne Gagnon, 2007. "Price setting during low and high inflation: evidence from Mexico," International Finance Discussion Papers 896, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.