Comment on "Individual Price Adjustment along the Extensive Margin"
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2012, Volume 27
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1985. "Staggered Contracts and the Frequency of Price Adjustment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(Supplemen), pages 935-959.
- Varian, Hal R, 1980. "A Model of Sales," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 651-659, September.
- Eva Kislingerová, 2012. "Introduction," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2).
- Eichenbaum, Martin & Jaimovich, Nir & Rebelo, Sérgio, 2008.
"Reference Prices and Nominal Rigidities,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergio Rebelo & Nir Jaimovich & Martin Eichenbaum, 2010. "Reference Prices and Nominal Rigidities," 2010 Meeting Papers 1049, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin Eichenbaum & Nir Jaimovich & Sergio Rebelo, 2008. "Reference Prices and Nominal Rigidities," NBER Working Papers 13829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel Sobel, 1984. "The Timing of Sales," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 353-368.
- Etienne Gagnon, 2009.
"Price Setting during Low and High Inflation: Evidence from Mexico,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(3), pages 1221-1263.
- Etienne Gagnon, 2006. "Price Setting during Low and High Inflation: Evidence from Mexico," 2006 Meeting Papers 300, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Etienne Gagnon, 2007. "Price setting during low and high inflation: evidence from Mexico," International Finance Discussion Papers 896, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eva Kislingerová, 2012. "Introduction," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3).
- Eva Kislingerová, 2012. "Recenze publikace Stanislawa Sudola Řízení vědy. Hlavní problémy a diskuse," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 1-65.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.