Economic Progress and Economic Change
In: Economic Progress and Economic Change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell Thomson & Elizabeth Webster, 2013. "Innovation and Productivity," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 46(4), pages 483-488, December.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2010. "John W. Kendrick (1917-2009)," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(3), pages 647-650, September.
- Chad Turner & Robert Tamura & Sean Mulholland, 2013.
"How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States, 1840–2000?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 319-371, December.
- Turner, Chad & Tamura, Robert & Mulholland, Sean, 2008. "How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States: 1840-2000?," MPRA Paper 7715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd Schoellman & Sean Mulholland & Robert Tamura & Chad Turner, 2010. "How Important are Human Capital, Physical Capital and Total Factor Productivity for Determining State Economic Growth in the United States, 1840-2000," 2010 Meeting Papers 839, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998. "Introduction to "R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence"," NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 1-14 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melaku T. Abegaz, 2013. "Total Factor Productivity and Technical Efficiency in the Ethiopian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 010, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
- Warr, Benjamin & Ayres, Robert U., 2012. "Useful work and information as drivers of economic growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 93-102.
- Ayres, Robert U, 2001. "The minimum complexity of endogenous growth models:," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 817-838.
- Rensman, Marieke, 1996. "Economic growth and technological change in the long run : a survey of theoretical and empirical literature," Research Report 96C10, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:96c10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .