Human Capital and Worker Productivity: Direct Evidence from LInk Employer-Employee Data
In: Contributions in Memory of Zvi Griliches
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz, 2005. "Human Capital and Worker Productivity: Direct Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 79-80, pages 323-338.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susana Iranzo & Fabiano Schivardi & Elisa Tosetti, 2008.
"Skill Dispersion and Firm Productivity: An Analysis with Employer-Employee Matched Data,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 247-285, April.
- Iranzo, Susana & Schivardi, Fabiano & Tosetti, Elisa, 2006. "Skill Dispersion and Firm Productivity: An Analysis with Employer-Employee Matched Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5539, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Susanna Iranzo & Fabiano Schivardi & Elisa Tosetti, 2006. "Skill dispersion and firm productivity; an analysis with employer-employee matched data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 577, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- S. Iranzo & F. Schivardi & E. Tosetti, 2006. "Skill dispersion and firm productivity: an analysis with employer-employee matched data," Working Paper CRENoS 200617, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- David Card & Jörg Heining & Patrick Kline, 2013.
"Workplace Heterogeneity and the Rise of West German Wage Inequality,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 128(3), pages 967-1015.
- David Card & Jörg Heining & Patrick Kline, 2012. "Workplace Heterogeneity and the Rise of West German Wage Inequality," NBER Working Papers 18522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heining, Jörg & Card, David & Kline, Patrick, 2013. "Workplace Heterogeneity and the Rise of West German Wage Inequality," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80034, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Card, David & Heining, Jörg & Kline, Patrick, 2013. "Workplace Heterogeneity and the Rise of West German Wage Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 7200, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Card, David & Heining, Jörg & Kline, Patrick, 2012. "Workplace heterogeneity and the rise of West German wage inequality," IAB Discussion Paper 201226, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Anneleen Vandeplas & Anna Thum-Thysen, 2019. "Skills Mismatch and Productivity in the EU," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 100, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Navon, Guy, 2009. "Human Capital Spillovers in the Workplace: Labor Diversity and Productivity," MPRA Paper 17741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.