Macroeconomic Lessons from the Great Deviation
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2010, Volume 25
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2009. "A black swan in the money market," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Johannes C. Stroebel & John B. Taylor, 2009. "Estimated Impact of the Fed's Mortgage-Backed Securities Purchase Program," NBER Working Papers 15626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John C. Williams & John B. Taylor, 2009.
"A Black Swan in the Money Market,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, pages 58-83.
- Jordi Galí & Luca Gambetti, 2006. "On the sources of the Great Moderation," Economics Working Papers 1041, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2007.
- Jordi Gali & Luca Gambetti, 2008. "On the Sources of the Great Moderation," NBER Working Papers 14171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galí, Jordi & Gambetti, Luca, 2008. "On the Sources of the Great Moderation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6632, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2008.
"A black swan in the money market,"
Working Paper Series
2008-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2017. "Tax competition among U.S. States: racing to the bottom or riding on a seesaw?," Working Papers 3, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2011. "Tax Competition Among U.S. States: Racing to the Bottom or Riding on a Seesaw?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3535, CESifo Group Munich.
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2009.
"A black swan in the money market,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017.
"Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes: A survey,"
CAMA Working Papers
2017-76, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan, 2017. "Asset Prices and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 12460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Asset Prices and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Survey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1718, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Claessens,Stijn & Kose,Ayhan, 2017. "Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8259, The World Bank.
- Stijn Claessens & M Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes: a survey," BIS Working Papers 676, Bank for International Settlements.
- Marie-Louise Djigbenou, 2014. "Determinants of Global Liquidity Dynamics:a FAVAR approach," Working Papers hal-00956314, HAL.
- Alexander Popov, 2016.
"Monetary Policy, Bank Capital, and Credit Supply: A Role for Discouraged and Informally Rejected Firms,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(1), pages 95-141, March.
- Popov, Alexander, 2013. "Monetary policy, bank capital and credit supply: a role for discouraged and informally rejected firms," Working Paper Series 1593, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.