Why Stopping Inflation May Be Costly: Evidence from Fourteen Historical Episodes
In: Inflation: Causes and Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1979. "Wages, Profits, and Macroeconomic Adjustment: A Comparative Study," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, pages 269-332.
- Okun, Arthur M, 1978. "Efficient Disinflationary Policies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 348-352.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Unemployment Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 353-357.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1975. "The Demand for and Supply of Inflation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 807-836, December.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1975. "The Demand for and Supply of Inflation: Reply to Brunner's Comments," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 871-874, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .