In: Monetary Trends in the United States and United Kingdom: Their Relation to Income, Prices, and Interest Rates, 1867–1975
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Zwick, Burton, 1971. "The Adjustment of the Economy to Monetary Changes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(1), pages 77-96, Jan.-Feb..
- E. J. Working, 1927. "What Do Statistical "Demand Curves" Show?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 212-235.
- Wicksell, Knut, 1907. "The Influence of the Rate of Interest on Prices," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 17, pages 213-220.
- White, Lawrence H, 1984. "Competitive Payments Systems and the Unit of Account," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 699-712, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rowell, David & Connelly, Luke, 2010. "Labour market outcomes for people with a spinal cord injury," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 223-232, July.
- Bordo, Michael D., 1986.
"Explorations in monetary history: A survey of the literature,"
Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 339-415, October.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1986. "Explorations in Monetary History: A Survey of the Literature," NBER Working Papers 1821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur Charpentier & Emmanuel Flachaire & Antoine Ly, 2017. "Econom\'etrie et Machine Learning," Papers 1708.06992, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Jérôme Creel & Henri Sterdyniak, 1999. "La politique monétaire sans monnaie," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 70(1), pages 111-153.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2009. "The USDA Graduate School: Government Training in Statistics and Economics, 1921-1945," Department Discussion Papers 0901, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1999. "Issues in the design of monetary policy rules," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 23, pages 1483-1530, Elsevier.
- Mesonnier, Jean-Stephane & Renne, Jean-Paul, 2007.
"A time-varying "natural" rate of interest for the euro area,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1768-1784, October.
- Jean-Stephane Mesonnier & Jean-Paul Renne, 2004. "A Time Varying Natural Rate of Interest for the Euro Area," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 42, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Duo Qin, 2005. "The First Fifty Years of Modern Econometrics," Working Papers 544, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ian R. Harper, 1988. "The SRD Requirement and Monetary Policy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(3), pages 178-186, September.
- Frederick T. Furlong & Michael C. Keeley, 1986. "Bank regulation and the public interest," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 55-71.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Fase, M. M. G., 1995. "The demand for commercial bank loans and the lending rate," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 99-115, January.
- Kaiser, Regina & Maravall, Agustin, 2005.
"Combining filter design with model-based filtering (with an application to business-cycle estimation),"
International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 691-710.
- Regina Kaiser & Agustín Maravall, 2004. "Combining filter design with model based filtering (with an application to business cycle estimation)," Working Papers 0417, Banco de España.
- Gaudry, Marc, 2018. "The utility of journeys, from Dupuit's constant-time bridge crossing hops to commutes of chosen duration and reliability in the Paris region," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 53-68.
- Glenn L. Furton & Alexander William Salter, 2017. "Money and the rule of law," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 517-532, December.
- Jan Marc Berk, 2002. "Central banking and financial innovation. A survey of the modern literature," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(222), pages 263-297.
- Rahman, Mizanur, 2008. "The Impact of a Common Currency on East Asian Production Networks and China’s Exports Behavior," MPRA Paper 13931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:1:p:84-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- İsmet Göçer & Serdar Ongan, 2020. "Asymmetric Impacts of Inflation on the US Bond Rates and FED’s Pre-Emptive Policy," Econometric Research in Finance, SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, vol. 5(2), pages 143-157, December.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Fernando Arias & Luz Adriana Flórez, 2008.
"Trends, Fluctuations, and Determinants of Commodity Prices,"
Borradores de Economia
521, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Fernando Arias & Luz Adriana Flórez, 2008. "Trends, Fluctuations, and Determinants of Commodity Prices," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004734, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2021. "The 1-2-3 Toolbox of Mainstream Economics: Promising Everything, Delivering Nothing," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2021/03, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.