Introduction to "Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries"
In: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wallis, Kenneth F, 1980. "Econometric Implications of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 49-73, January.
- Urich, Thomas & Wachtel, Paul, 1981. "Market Response to the Weekly Money Supply Announcements in the 1970s," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(5), pages 1063-1072, December.
- Wogin, Gillian, 1980. "Unemployment and monetary policy under rational expectations : Some Canadian evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 59-68.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarron Khemraj, 2009.
"Excess liquidity and the foreign currency constraint: the case of monetary management in Guyana,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(16), pages 2073-2084.
- Khemraj, Tarron, 2008. "Excess Liquidity and the Foreign Currency Constraint: The Case of Monetary Management in Guyana," MPRA Paper 53127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, B. & Hiemenz, U. & Trapp, Peter, 1984. "Economic Crisis in Argentina and no way out?," Kiel Working Papers 210, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fischer, Bernhard & Trapp, Peter, 1985. "Financial markets and monetary control under high inflation: The case of Argentina," Kiel Working Papers 232, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .