Introduction and Summary
In: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & David A. Wise, 1985.
"Labor Compensation and the Structure of Private Pension Plans: Evidence for Contractual versus Spot Labor Markets,"
NBER Chapters,in: Pensions, Labor, and Individual Choice, pages 55-88
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & David A. Wise, 1984. "Labor Compensation and the Structure of Private Pension Plans: Evidence for Contractual Versus Spot Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 1290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 1999. "Social Security and Retirement around the World," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub99-1, July.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 1999. "Introduction to "Social Security and Retirement around the World"," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security and Retirement around the World, pages 1-35 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sašo Polanec & Aleš Ahčan & Miroslav Verbič, 2013.
"Retirement decisions in transition: microeconometric evidence from Slovenia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 99-118, March.
- Polanec, Sašo & Ahčan, Aleš & Verbič, Miroslav, 2010. "Retirement Decisions in Transition: Microeconometric Evidence from Slovenia," MPRA Paper 28460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leinonen, Taina & Laaksonen, Mikko & Chandola, Tarani & Martikainen, Pekka, 2016. "Health as a predictor of early retirement before and after introduction of a flexible statutory pension age in Finland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 149-157.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Romp, Ward E., 2009. "Retirement, pensions, and ageing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 586-604, April.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:8:y:2016:i:c:p:67-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vestad, Ola Lotherington, 2013.
"Labour supply effects of early retirement provision,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 98-109.
- Ola Lotherington Vestad, 2012. "Labour supply effects of early retirement provision," Discussion Papers 717, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Arthur Van Soest & Hana Vonkova, 2014.
"How Sensitive Are Retirement Decisions To Financial Incentives? A Stated Preference Analysis,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 246-264, March.
- Vo?ková, Hana & van Soest, Arthur, 2009. "How Sensitive Are Retirement Decisions to Financial Incentives: A Stated Preference Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:lap:journl:598 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mathieu-Bolh, Nathalie & Pautrel, Xavier, 2016. "Reassessing the effects of environmental taxation when pollution affects health over the life-cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 310-321.
- Danzer, Alexander M., 2010.
"Retirement Responses to a Generous Pension Reform: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Eastern Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander M. Danzer, 2010. "Retirement Responses to a Generous Pension Reform: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Eastern Europe," ESCIRRU Working Papers 23, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Leonardo Villar & David Forrero, 2018. "Elementos para una propuesta de reforma del sistema de protección económica para la vejez en Colombia," CUADERNOS DE FEDESARROLLO 016253, FEDESARROLLO.
- Lührmann, Melanie & Weiss, Matthias, 2010. "The effect of working time and labor force participation on unemployment: A new argument in an old debate," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 67-82, January.
- Anders, Forslund & Fredriksson, Peter, 2009.
"Income support systems, labour supply incentives and employment – some cross-country evidence,"
Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies
2010:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Forslund, Anders & Fredriksson, Peter, 2009. "Income support systems, labour supply incentives and employment – some cross-country evidence," Working Paper Series 2009:32, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Hansen, Casper Worm & Lønstrup, Lars, 2009. "The optimal legal retirement age in an OLG model with endogenous labour supply," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 5/2009, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Fisher, Walter H. & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2011.
"Life-Cycle Unemployment, Retirement, and Parametric Pension Reform,"
267, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Fisher, Walter, 2011. "Life-Cycle Unemployment, Retirement and Parametric Pension Reform," Economics Working Paper Series 1119, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Jonathan Gruber & David Wise, 2005. "Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Fiscal Implications, Introduction and Summary," NBER Working Papers 11290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Wise, 2012. "Comment on "Entitlement Reforms in Europe: Policy Mixes in the Current Pension Reform Process"," NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis, pages 435-442 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.