Supplementing Public Insurance Coverage with Private Coverage: Implications for Medical Care Systems
In: Labor Markets and Firm Benefit Policies in Japan and the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark McClellan, 2000. "Medicare Reform: Fundamental Problems, Incremental Steps," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 21-44.
- David M. Cutler, 2002.
"Equality, Efficiency, and Market Fundamentals: The Dynamics of International Medical-Care Reform,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 881-906.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Végh Gramont, 2002. "Modern Hyper- and High Inflations," IMF Working Papers 02/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Vegh, 2002. "Modern Hyper- and High Inflations," NBER Working Papers 8930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Rothschild & Joseph Stiglitz, 1976. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets: An Essay on the Economics of Imperfect Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 629-649.
- Cutler, David, 2002. "Equality, Efficiency, and Market Fundamentals: The Dynamics of International Medical Care Reform," Scholarly Articles 2640584, Harvard University Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .