Incentives, Motives, and Response Bias
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 2
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 540-552.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iannario, Maria & Manisera, Marica & Zuccolotto, Paola, 2015. "The treatment of don't know responses in the consumers' perceptions: a survey in the agri-food sector," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202704, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maria Iannario & Marica Manisera & Paola Zuccolotto, 2017. "Treatment of “don’t know” responses in the consumers’ perceptions about sustainability in the agri-food sector," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 765-778.
- Philipson, Tomas & Malani, Anup, 1999.
"Measurement errors: A principal investigator-agent approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 273-298.
- John C. Chao & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1997. "Model Selection in Partially Nonstationary Vector Autoregressive Processes with Reduced Rank Structure," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1155, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .