Appendices to "Business Cycle Indicators, Volume 1"
In: Business Cycle Indicators, Volume 1
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Filardo & Marco Jacopo Lombardi & Marek Raczko, 2018. "Measuring financial cycle time," BIS Working Papers 755, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mayer, Thomas, 1977. "A Comparison of Unemployment Rates Prior to the Great Depression and in the Postwar Period," Working Papers 229117, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Michael W. McCracken & Serena Ng, 2016.
"FRED-MD: A Monthly Database for Macroeconomic Research,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 574-589, October.
- Michael W. McCracken & Serena Ng, 2015. "FRED-MD: A Monthly Database for Macroeconomic Research," Working Papers 2015-12, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 20 Aug 2015.
- Dierkes, Meinolf, 1977. "Die Analyse von Zeitreihen und Longitudinalstudien," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 111-169.
- Marcel M., 1990. "Labour market indicators: leading indicators for employment forecasting in developing countries," ILO Working Papers 992788013402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:278801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey H. Moore & Victor Zarnowitz, 1986. "Appendix A: The Development and Role of the National Bureau of Economic Research's Business Cycle Chronologies," NBER Chapters, in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 735-780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yao, Vincent W. & Sloboda, Brian W., 2005. "Forecasting Cycles in the Transportation Sector," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 44(2), pages 1-17.
- Sergey Smirnov, 2011. "Those Unpredictable Recessions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 02/EC/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Xun Zhang & Guihuan Zheng & Wei Shang & Shangying Xu & Xiaoguang Yang & Kin Keung Lai & Shou-Yang Wang, 2009. "An Integrated Decision Support Framework For Macroeconomic Policy Making Based On Early Warning Theories," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(02), pages 335-359.
- Grossman, Peter Z., 2000. "Determinants of share price movements in emerging equity markets:: Some evidence from america's past," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 355-374.
- Yao, Vincent W. & Solboda, Brian, 2005. "Forecasting Cycles in the Transportation Sector," 46th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Washington, D.C., March 6-8, 2005 208159, Transportation Research Forum.
- Ilse Mintz, 1974. "Dating United States Growth Cycles," NBER Chapters, in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 1, Number 1, pages 1-113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Epstein, Philip, 1998. "American business cycles since World War II: historical behaviour and statistical representation," Economic History Working Papers 22405, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Guerrero Santiago & Martínez-Ovando Juan Carlos, 2014. "Generalized Diffusion Indexes of Mexican State and Sectorial Economic Activity," Working Papers 2014-16, Banco de México.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.