Flows of foreign direct investments in the Estonian economy
In: Foreign Direct Investments in the Estonian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabor Hunya, 2000. "International Competitiveness Impacts of FDI in CEECs," wiiw Research Reports 268, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Priit Vahter & Jaan Masso, 2007.
"Home versus Host Country Effects of FDI: Searching for New Evidence of Productivity Spillovers,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 53(2), pages 165-196.
- Priit Vahter & Jaan Masso, 2005. "Home Versus Host Country Effects of FDI: Searching for New Evidence of Productivity Spillovers," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-13, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Dec 2005.
- Priit Vahter & Jaan Masso, 2006. "Home versus Host Country Effects of FDI: Searching for New Evidence of Productivity Spillovers," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 820, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:58:y:2006:i:6:p:881-902 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masso, Jaan & Eamets, Raul & Philips, Kaia, 2004.
"Creative Destruction and Transition: The Effects of Firm Entry and Exit on Productivity Growth in Estonia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1243, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaan Masso & Raul Eamets & Kaia Philips, 2004. "Creative destruction and transition: the effects of firm entry and exit on productivity growth in Estonia," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 38, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Ele Reiljan, 2002. "Internationalization Of Estonian Enterprises: The Market Dimension," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 14, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia), revised 2003.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:fechap:09-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febutee.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.