Testing Stability of Regression Discontinuity Models
In: Regression Discontinuity Designs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaggero, Alessio, 2020. "The effect of type 2 diabetes diagnosis in the elderly," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 37(C).
- Alessio Gaggero & Getinet Haile, 2020. "Does class size matter in postgraduate education?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 88(3), pages 489-505, June.
- Sebastian Calonico & Matias D. Cattaneo & Max H. Farrell, 2018. "Optimal Bandwidth Choice for Robust Bias Corrected Inference in Regression Discontinuity Designs," Papers 1809.00236, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2020.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2019.
"The Identification Zoo: Meanings of Identification in Econometrics,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 57(4), pages 835-903, December.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2018. "The Identification Zoo - Meanings of Identification in Econometrics," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 957, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Dec 2019.
More about this item
KeywordsRegression discontinuity; external validity; threshold changes; marginal effects; treatment effect heterogeneity; program evaluation; C21; C25;
All these keywords.
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:aecozz:s0731-905320170000038013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charlotte Maiorana). General contact details of provider: http://www.emerald.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.