Hypothetical Bias Over Uncertain Outcomes
In: Using Experimental Methods in Environmental and Resource Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Köhler, Katrin, 2016.
"Exchange asymmetries for bads? Experimental evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 231-241.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Köhler, Katrin, 2014. "Exchange asymmetries for bads? Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 161, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Füllbrunn, Sascha & Luhan, Wolfgang J., 2015.
"Am I my Peer's Keeper? Social Responsibility in Financial Decision Making,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
551, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Sascha Fullbrunn & Wolfgang J. Luhan, 2017. "Am I my peer's keeper? Social Responsibility in Financial Decision Making," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2017-02, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- List John A., 2007.
"Field Experiments: A Bridge between Lab and Naturally Occurring Data,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-47, April.
- John List, 2006. "Field experiments: A bridge between lab and naturally occurring data," Artefactual Field Experiments 00083, The Field Experiments Website.
- John A. List, 2007. "Field Experiments: A Bridge Between Lab and Naturally-Occurring Data," NBER Working Papers 12992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:352-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:163:y:2019:i:c:p:361-376 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten I. & Rutström, E. Elisabet, 2014. "Discounting behavior: A reconsideration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 15-33.
- Lönnqvist, Jan-Erik & Verkasalo, Markku & Walkowitz, Gari & Wichardt, Philipp C., 2015. "Measuring individual risk attitudes in the lab: Task or ask? An empirical comparison," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 254-266.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sascha Füllbrunn & Wolfgang J. Luhan, 2015. "Am I my Peer‘s Keeper? Social Responsibility in Financial Decision Making," Ruhr Economic Papers 0551, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:4180_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.