Environmental Federalism in the European Union and the United States
In: A Handbook of Globalisation and Environmental Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Vogel & Michael Toffel & Diahanna Post & Nazli Uludere Aragon, 2012. "Environmental Federalism in the European Union and the United States," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Globalisation and Environmental Policy, Second Edition, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David J. Vogel & Michael W. Toffel & Diahanna Post & Nazli Z. Uludere Aragon, 2010. "Environmental Federalism in the European Union and the United States," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-085, Harvard Business School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nwe:eajour:y:2018:i:2:p:145-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kruger, Joseph, 2005. "From SO2 to Greenhouse Gases: Trends and Events Shaping Future Emissions Trading Programs in the United States," Discussion Papers dp-05-20, Resources For the Future.
- Céline Gainet, 2010. "Exploring the Impact of Legal Systems and Financial Structure on Corporate Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 195-222, September.
- Sobin, Nathaniel & Molenaar, Keith & Cahill, Eric, 2012. "Mapping goal alignment of deployment programs for alternative fuel technologies: An analysis of wide-scope grant programs in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 405-416.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:6:p:1432-1448 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Environment; Law - Academic; Politics and Public Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3499_9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .