On Robust Monetary Policy
In: Long-run Growth and Short-run Stabilization
There is much confusion in the economics literature on wage determination and the employment–inflation trade-off. Few model builders pay as much careful attention to the definition and meaning of long-run concepts as did Albert Ando. Expanding on years of painstaking work by Ando, the contributors elaborate on the main issues of economic analysis and policies that concerned him.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Edward Elgar Publishing in its series Chapters with number
3299_6.||Handle:|| RePEc:elg:eechap:3299_6||Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.e-elgar.com|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.e-elgar.com Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coenen, Gunter & Wieland, Volker, 2005.
"A small estimated euro area model with rational expectations and nominal rigidities,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1081-1104, July.
- Gunter Coenen & Volker Wieland, 2000. "A Small Estimated Euro-Area Model with Rational Expectations and Nominal Rigidities," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1284, Econometric Society.
- Coenen, Günter & Wieland, Volker, 2000. "A small estimated euro area model with rational expectations and nominal rigidities," Working Paper Series 0030, European Central Bank.
- Coenen, Günter & Wieland, Volker, 2002. "A Small Estimated Euro Area Model with Rational Expectations and Nominal Rigidities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coenen, Guenter & Wieland, Volker, 2003. "A Small Estimated Euro Area Model with Rational Expectations and Nominal Rigidities," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Coenen, Gunter, 2007. "Inflation persistence and robust monetary policy design," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 111-140, January.
- Coenen, Günter, 2003. "Inflation persistence and robust monetary policy design," Working Paper Series 290, European Central Bank.
- Giannoni, Marc P., 2002. "Does Model Uncertainty Justify Caution? Robust Optimal Monetary Policy In A Forward-Looking Model," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 111-144, February.
- Ramón Adalid & Günter Coenen & Peter McAdam & Stefano Siviero, 2005. "The Performance and Robustness of Interest-Rate Rules in Models of the Euro Area," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 1(1), May.
- Adalid, Ramon & Coenen, Gunter & McAdam, Peter & Siviero, Stefano, 2005. "The Performance and Robustness of Interest-Rate Rules in Models of the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adalid, Ramón & Coenen, Günter & McAdam, Peter & Siviero, Stefano, 2005. "The performance and robustness of interest-rate rules in models of the euro area," Working Paper Series 479, European Central Bank.
- Libero Monteforte & Stefano Siviero, 2002. "The economic consequences of euro area modelling shortcuts," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 458, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3299_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.