Employment creation through inward FDI in the EMFTA and employment linkages within sectors
In: The Economic and Political Aftermath of the Arab Spring
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kugler, Maurice, 2006.
"Spillovers from foreign direct investment: Within or between industries?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 444-477, August.
- Maurice Kugler, 2006. "Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Within or between Industries?," Borradores de Economia 369, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Maurice Kugler, 2006. "Spillovers From Foreign Direct Investment:Within Or Between Industries?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003523, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Commander, Simon & Svejnar, Jan, 2007.
"Do Institutions, Ownership, Exporting and Competition Explain Firm Performance? Evidence from 26 Transition Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Commander & Jan Svejnar, 2007. "Do Institutions, Ownership, Exporting and Competition Explain Firm Performance? Evidence from 26 Transition Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0344, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Saul Estrin & Klaus E Meyer, 2007.
"Determinants of Employment Growth at MNEs: Evidence from Egypt, India, South Africa and Vietnam,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 49(1), pages 61-80, March.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus, 2004. "Determinants of Employment Growth at MNEs: Evidence from Egypt, India, South Africa and Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 1272, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Klaus Meyer & Saul Estrin, 2004. "Determinants of Employment Growth at MNEs: Evidence from Egypt, India, South Africa and Vietnam," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-707, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- Dorra TRIKI & Mohamed CHAFFAI & Patrick PLANE, 2005.
"Total Factor Productivity within the Tunisian manufacturing sectors and international convergence with OECD countries,"
- Patrick Plane & Mohamed Chaffai & Dorra Triki, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity within the Tunisian manufacturing sectors and international convergence with OECD countries," Working Papers halshs-00564680, HAL.
- Sofiane Ghali & Sami Rezgui, 2008. "FDI Contribution to Technical Efficiency in the Tunisian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 421, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2008.
- Maurizio Bussolo & David Roland-Holst, 1993. "A Detailed Input-Output Table for Morocco, 1990," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 90, OECD Publishing.
- John H Dunning, 1995. "Reappraising the Eclectic Paradigm in an Age of Alliance Capitalism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 461-491, September.
- Haddad, Mona & Harrison, Ann, 1993. "Are there positive spillovers from direct foreign investment? : Evidence from panel data for Morocco," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 51-74, October.
- Sadik, Ali T. & Bolbol, Ali A., 2001. "Capital Flows, FDI, and Technology Spillovers: Evidence from Arab Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2111-2125, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Studies; Economics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:15298_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.