Population, Migration, and Globalization
In: Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development, Selected Essays of Herman Daly
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mollik, Sazib & Rashid, M.M. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Karim, M.E. & Hosenuzzaman, M., 2016. "Prospects, progress, policies, and effects of rural electrification in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 553-567.
- Liming, Huang, 2009. "Financing rural renewable energy: A comparison between China and India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1096-1103, June.
- De Moor, Lieven & Sercu, Piet, 2013. "The smallest firm effect: An international study," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 129-155.
- Rana Hendy & Chahir Zaki, 2013.
"Assessing the Effects of Trade Liberalization on Wage Inequalities in Egypt: A Microsimulation Analysis,"
The International Trade Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 63-104, March.
- Rana Hendy & Chahir Zaki, 2010. "Assessing The Effects of Trade Liberalization on Wage Inequalities in Egypt: A Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers 555, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2010.
- Chalise, Sudarshan & Naranpanawa, Athula & Bandara, Jayatilleke S. & Sarker, Tapan, 2017. "A general equilibrium assessment of climate change–induced loss of agricultural productivity in Nepal," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 43-50.
- Rebecca Rasch, 2014. "Measuring the Middle Class in Middle Income Countries," LIS Working papers 611, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:3:p:26-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ally, Jamie & Pryor, Trevor, 2009. "Accelerating hydrogen implementation by mass production of a hydrogen bus chassis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 616-624, April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:12606_22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.