Terrorism: A Game-Theoretic Approach
In: Handbook of Defense Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillips Peter J, 2011. "Lone Wolf Terrorism," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Daniel Arce & Sneha Bakshi & Rachel Croson & Catherine Eckel & Enrique Fatas & Malcolm Kass, 2011. "Counterterrorism strategies in the lab," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 149(3), pages 465-478, December.
- Holt, Charles & Kydd, Andrew & Razzolini, Laura & Sheremeta, Roman, 2014.
"The Paradox of Misaligned Profiling: Theory and Experimental Evidence,"
56508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles A. Holt & Andrew Kydd & Laura Razzolini & Roman Sheremeta, 2014. "The Paradox of Misaligned Profiling: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 14-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Todd Sandler, 2011.
"The Interplay Between Preemptive and Defensive Counterterrorism Measures: A Two‐stage Game,"
Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(311), pages 546-564, July.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Todd Sandler, 2009. "The interplay between preemptive and defensive counterterrorism measures: a two-stage game," Working Papers 2008-034, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Daniel G. Arce & Dan Kovenock J. & Brian Roberson, 2009. "Suicide Terrorism and the Weakest Link," CESifo Working Paper Series 2753, CESifo.
- Bård Harstad, 2013. "The Market for Conservation and Other Hostages," CESifo Working Paper Series 4296, CESifo.
- Michael McBride & Gary Richardson, 2012.
"Stopping Suicide Attacks: Optimal Strategies and Unintended Consequences,"
Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 413-429, October.
- Michael McBride & Gary Richardson, 2010. "Stopping Suicide Attacks: Optimal Strategies and Unintended Consequences," NBER Working Papers 16637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harstad, Bård, 2016. "The market for conservation and other hostages," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 124-151.
- Soumyanetra Munshi, 2013. "Analysis Of Conflict Within A Contested Land: The Case Of Kashmir," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 261-292, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDefense in a Globalized World;
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hdechp:2-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.