The Economic Theory of Gift-Giving: Perfect Substitutability of Transfers and Redistribution of Wealth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Principe, Kristine E. & Eisenhauer, Joseph G., 2009. "Gift-giving and deadweight loss," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 215-220, March.
- Deffains, Bruno & Mercier Ythier, Jean, 2010. "Optimal production of transplant care services," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 638-653, October.
- Laura Birg & Anna Goeddeke, 2016.
"Christmas Economics—A Sleigh Ride,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(4), pages 1980-1984, October.
- Birg, Laura & Goeddeke, Anna, 2014. "Christmas economics: A sleigh ride," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 220, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Deffains & Jean Mercier Ythier, 2009. "Optimal production of transplant care services," Working Papers of BETA 2009-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Cornes, Richard & Peters, Wolfgang & Rübbelke, Dirk, 2015.
"Pareto improvement through unilateral matching of public good contributions: The role of commitment,"
Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 9-12.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Wolfgang Peters & Dirk Rübbelke, 2014. "Pareto Improvement through Unilateral Matching of Public Good Contributions: The Role of Commitment," CESifo Working Paper Series 4863, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jean Mercier-Ythier, 2010. "The Aggregation of Individual Distributive Preferences through the Distributive Liberal Social Contract : Normative Analysis," Working Papers of BETA 2010-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kaplan, Todd R. & Ruffle, Bradley J., 2009. "In search of welfare-improving gifts," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 445-460, May.
More about this item
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:givchp:1-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.