Tests of multifactor pricing models, volatility bounds and portfolio performance
In: Handbook of the Economics of Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chrétien, Stéphane, 2012. "Bounds on the autocorrelation of admissible stochastic discount factors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1943-1962.
- Da, Zhi & Guo, Re-Jin & Jagannathan, Ravi, 2012.
"CAPM for estimating the cost of equity capital: Interpreting the empirical evidence,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 204-220.
- Zhi Da & Re-Jin Guo & Ravi Jagannathan, 2009. "CAPM for Estimating the Cost of Equity Capital: Interpreting the Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fukuta, Yuichi & Yamane, Akiko, 2015. "Value premium and implied equity duration in the Japanese stock market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 102-121.
- Ferson, Wayne E., 2013. "Investment Performance: A Review and Synthesis," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A. & Sufana, R., 2010.
"International money and stock market contingent claims,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1727-1751, December.
- Christian Gourieroux & Alain Monfort & Razvan Sufana, 2005. "International Money and Stock Market Contingent Claims," Working Papers 2005-41, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- André, Eric, 2014.
"Optimal portfolio with vector expected utility,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 50-62.
- Eric André, 2013. "Optimal Portfolio with Vector Expected Utility," AMSE Working Papers 1308, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 11 Feb 2013.
- Eric André, 2014. "Optimal portfolio with vector expected utility," Post-Print hal-01474246, HAL.
- Eric André, 2013. "Optimal Portfolio with Vector Expected Utility," Working Papers halshs-00796482, HAL.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:28-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fletcher, Jonathan, 2014. "Benchmark models of expected returns in U.K. portfolio performance: An empirical investigation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 30-46.
- Fletcher, Jonathan & Kihanda, Joseph, 2005. "An examination of alternative CAPM-based models in UK stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2995-3014, December.
- Abel, Ernest & Fletcher, Jonathan, 2004. "An empirical examination of UK emerging market unit trust performance," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 389-408, December.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:37:y:2017:i:1:a:62104 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finchp:2-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.