Testing non-nested hypotheses
In: Handbook of Econometrics
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Econometrics with number
4-44.||Handle:|| RePEc:eee:ecochp:4-44||Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description|
- Jesus Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2001.
"Comparing dynamic equilibrium economies to data,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2001-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio, 2003. "Comparing Dynamic Equilibrium Economies to Data," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000309, David K. Levine.
- Chesher, Andrew & Dhaene, Geert & Gouriéroux, Christian & Scaillet, Olivier, 1999. "Bartlett Identities Tests," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Andrew Chesher & Geert Dhaene & Christian Gourieroux & Olivier Scaillet, 1999. "Bartlett Identities Tests," Working Papers 99-32, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- CHESHER, Andrew & DHAENE, Geert & GOURIEROUX, Christian & SCAILLET, Olivier, 1999. "Bartlett identities tests," CORE Discussion Papers 1999039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Geert Dhaene & Olivier Scaillet, 2000. "Reversed Score and Likelihood Ratio Tests," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1746, Econometric Society.
- Geert Dhaene & Olivier Scaillet, 2000. "Reversed Score and Likelihood Ratio Tests," Working Papers 2000-60, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Dhaene, Geert & Scaillet, Olivier, 2000. "Reversed Score and Likelihood Ratio Tests," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- J. M. C. Santos Silva, 2001. "A score test for non-nested hypotheses with applications to discrete data models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 577-597.
- J M C Santos Silva, 1996. "A Score Test for Non-nested Hypotheses with Applications to Discrete Data Models," Discussion Papers 96-28 ISSN 1350-6722, University College London, Department of Economics.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Seo, Myung Hwan & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2012. "Testing for non-nested conditional moment restrictions using unconditional empirical likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 370-382.
- Taisuke Otsu & Myung Hwan Seo & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2008. "Testing for Non-Nested Conditional Moment Restrictions Using Unconditional Empirical Likelihood," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1660, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sangjoon Kim, Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, "undated". "Stochastic volatility: likelihood inference and comparison with ARCH models," Economics Papers W26, revised version of W, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard, 1994. "Stochastic volatility: likelihood inference and comparison with ARCH models," Economics Papers 3., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1996. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference And Comparison With Arch Models," Econometrics 9610002, EconWPA.
- Li, Tong, 2009. "Simulation based selection of competing structural econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 114-123, February.
- Tong Li, 2006. "Simulation based selection of competing structural econometric models," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Choi, Hwan-sik & Kiefer, Nicholas M., 2006. "Robust Model Selection in Dynamic Models with an Application to Comparing Predictive Accuracy," Working Papers 06-09, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecochp:4-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed