The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?
In: The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bank for International Settlements, 2005. "Foreign direct investment in the financial sector - experiences in Asia, central and eastern Europe and Latin America," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2007. "Evolving banking systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: challenges and implications for monetary policy and financial stability," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 33, December.
- Stephanie Medina Cas & Alejandro Carrion-Menendez & Florencia Frantischek, 2011. "The Policy Interest-Rate Pass-Through in Central America," IMF Working Papers 11/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Shrestha, Prakash Kumar, 2012. "Banking systems, central banks and international reserve accumulation in East Asian economies," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-48, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eric Dei Ofosu-Hene & Peter Amoh, 2016. "Risk Management and Performance of Listed Banks in Ghana," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 2(2), pages 107-121, December.
- Dr. Rezarta Shkurti (Perri) & Dr. Brunilda Duraj, 2010. "The Assessment Of The Financial Soundness Of The Banking Sectors In Balkan Countries Using "Early Warning Indicators" - A Comparative Study With Policy Implications," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 33-48, June.
- Claudio Borio & Ilhyock Shim, 2007. "What can (macro-)prudential policy do to support monetary policy?," BIS Working Papers 242, Bank for International Settlements.
- Nicolae Dardac & Iustina Boitan, 2009. "The Impact Of Household Sector Risks To The Soundness Of The Romanian Banking System," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(11), pages 1-59.
- Delphine Lahet, 2009. "Les Banques Étrangères En Asie Du Sud-Est : Le Rôle Des Local Claims," Working Papers hal-00616577, HAL.
- Iustina Alina BOITAN & Nicolae DARDAC, 2010. "Banking Crises’ Triggering Factors – Lessons from Past Experience," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 3-33.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:28-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.