How safe was the "Safe Haven"? Financial market liquidity during the 1998 turbulences
In: Market liquidity: proceedings of a workshop held at the BIS
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Upper, Christian, 2000. "How safe was the "safe haven"? Financial market liquidity during the 1998 turbulences," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2000,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baur, Dirk G. & McDermott, Thomas K., 2010.
"Is gold a safe haven? International evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1886-1898, August.
- Dirk G. Baur & Thomas K. McDermott, "undated". "Is gold a safe haven? International evidence," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp310, IIIS.
- Dirk G. Baur & Thomas K.J. McDermott, 2011.
"Safe Haven Assets and Investor Behaviour Under Uncertainty,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
iiisdp392, IIIS, revised Feb 2012.
- Dirk G Baur & Thomas K.J. McDermott, 2012. "Safe Haven Assets and Investor Behavior Under Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 173, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Claudio E. V. Borio, 2004. "Market distress and vanishing liquidity: anatomy and policy options," BIS Working Papers 158, Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Upper & Thomas Werner, 2002. "How resilient are financial markets to stress? Bund futures and bonds during the 1998 turbulence," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market functioning and central bank policy, volume 12, pages 110-123 Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:494-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marvin Barth & Eli Remolona & Philip Wooldridge, 2002.
"Changes in market functioning and central bank policy: an overview of the issues,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market functioning and central bank policy, volume 12, pages 1-24
Bank for International Settlements.
- Marvin J. Barth & Philip D. Wooldridge & Eli M Remolona, 2002. "Changes in market functioning and central bank policy: an overview of the issues," BIS Working Papers 120, Bank for International Settlements.
- Obermaier, Robert, 2005. "Unternehmensbewertung, Basiszinssatz und Zinsstruktur: Kapitalmarktorientierte Bestimmung des risikolosen Basiszinssatzes bei nicht-flacher Zinsstruktur," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 408, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Mark, Joy, 2011. "Gold and the US dollar: Hedge or haven?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 120-131, September.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Berger, Theo & Czudaj, Robert, 2015.
"Does gold act as a hedge or a safe haven for stocks? A smooth transition approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 16-24.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Berger, Theo & Czudaj, Robert, 2014. "Does Gold Act as a Hedge or a Safe Haven for Stocks? A Smooth Transition Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 502, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:02-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.