Regional Wage Flexibility: the Wage Curve in Five EU Countries
In: The European Labour Market. Regional Dimensions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Bande Ramudo & Melchor Fernández Fernández & Víctor Montuenga Gómez, 2011.
"Wage flexibility and local labour markets: homogeneity of the wage curve in Spain,"
Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica
0044, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Victor Montuenga & Roberto Bande & Melchor Fernandez, 2011. "Wage flexibility and local labour markets: homogeneity of the wage curve in Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa11p414, European Regional Science Association.
- Francesco Devicienti & Agata Maida & Lia Pacelli, 2006. "The Italian Wage Curve Resurrected after the 1993 Labor Market Reforms," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 50, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Devicienti, Francesco & Maida, Agata & Pacelli, Lia, 2008.
"The resurrection of the Italian wage curve,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 335-341, March.
- Devicenti francesco & Maida Agata & Pacelli Lia, 2005. "The Resurrection of the Italian Wage Curve," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200502, University of Turin.
- Francesco Devicienti & Agata Maida & Lia Pacelli, 2006. "The Resurrection of the Italian Wage Curve," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 52, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Cristiano Perugini & Marcello Signorelli, 2010. "Youth labour market performance in European regions," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 151-185, May.
- Elsa Vaz, 2008. "Sectoral Leadership in International Competitiveness," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Cristiano Perugini & Marcello Signorelli, 2007. "Labour Market Performance Differentials and Dynamics in EU-15 Countries and Regions," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(2), pages 209-262, September.
- Victor Montuenga & Inmaculada Garcia, 2011. "The wage dynamics in Spain: evidence from individual data," ERSA conference papers ersa11p585, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordswage flexibility; wage curve; panel data; EU countries.;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ail:chapts:01-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aiellea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.