Sheffield Health Economics AlumniPeople who completed Masters courses in health economics at the University of Sheffield. These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of this list who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. This list is managed by Christopher James Sampson. You can also create a list here. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month, at least.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
These are the members of this list (there may be more, only those with publications are listed here):
- David Mott;Gayathri Kumar;Chris Sampson;Martina Garau, 2021. "How is Quality of Life Measured for Health Technology Assessments?," Briefing 002357, Office of Health Economics.
- Chris Sampson;Martina Garau, 2019. "How Should We Measure Quality of Life Impact in Rare Disease? Recent Learnings in Spinal Muscular Atrophy," Briefing 002146, Office of Health Economics.
- Sampson, Christopher & James, Marilyn & Huband, Nick & Geelan, Steve & McMurran, Mary, 2013. "Cost implications of treatment non-completion in a forensic personality disorder service," MPRA Paper 48757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernández-Alava, Mónica & Sampson, Christopher & Wailoo, Allan, 2013. "Happy and healthy: a joint model of health and life satisfaction," MPRA Paper 49766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sampson, Christopher & James, Marilyn & Whynes, David, 2013. "The relationship between individual risk and cost-effectiveness in screening interventions," MPRA Paper 51799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Dolan & Oyeyemi Oluboyede & Jennifer Roberts, 2005. "Testing models of stochastic choice in health state valuation data," Working Papers 2005017, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
- Chris Sampson, 2022. "NICE and the EQ-5D-5L: Ten Years Trouble," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 5-8, January.
- Chris Sampson & Bernarda Zamora & Sam Watson & John Cairns & Kalipso Chalkidou & Patricia Cubi-Molla & Nancy Devlin & Borja García-Lorenzo & Dyfrig A. Hughes & Ashley A. Leech & Adrian Towse, 2022. "Supply-Side Cost-Effectiveness Thresholds: Questions for Evidence-Based Policy," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 651-667, September.
- Chris Sampson & Isobel Firth & Adrian Towse, 2021. "Health Opportunity Costs and Expert Elicitation: A Comment on Soares et al," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 41(3), pages 255-257, April.
- David J. Mott & Grace Hampson & Martin J. Llewelyn & Jorge Mestre-Ferrandiz & Michael M. Hopkins, 2020. "A Multinational European Study of Patient Preferences for Novel Diagnostics to Manage Antimicrobial Resistance," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 69-79, February.
- Jing Shen & Sarah Hill & David Mott & Matthew Breckons & Luke Vale & Rob Pickard, 2019. "Conducting a Time Trade-Off Study Alongside a Clinical Trial: A Case Study and Recommendations," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 5-20, March.
- Jing Shen & Sarah Hill & David Mott & Matthew Breckons & Luke Vale & Rob Pickard, 2019. "Correction to: Conducting a Time Trade-Off Study Alongside a Clinical Trial: A Case Study and Recommendations," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 427-427, September.
- Christopher James Sampson & Renée Arnold & Stirling Bryan & Philip Clarke & Sean Ekins & Anthony Hatswell & Neil Hawkins & Sue Langham & Deborah Marshall & Mohsen Sadatsafavi & Will Sullivan & Edward , 2019. "Transparency in Decision Modelling: What, Why, Who and How?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 37(11), pages 1355-1369, November.
- David John Mott, 2018. "Incorporating Quantitative Patient Preference Data into Healthcare Decision Making Processes: Is HTA Falling Behind?," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 11(3), pages 249-252, June.
- Christopher James Sampson & Tim Wrightson, 2017. "Model Registration: A Call to Action," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 73-77, June.
- Yemi Oluboyede & Sandy Tubeuf & Chris McCabe, 2013. "Measuring health outcomes of adolescents: report from a pilot study," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(1), pages 11-19, February.
- Christopher Sampson & David Whitehurst & Andrew Street, 2013. "Do patients registered with CAM-trained GPs really use fewer health care resources and live longer? A response to Kooreman and Baars. Eur J Health Econ (2012). 13:469–776," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(4), pages 703-705, August.