First Name: Yemi
Last Name: Oluboyede
RePEc Short-ID: pol100
- Academic Unit of Health Economics
Leeds Institute of Health Sciences
University of Leeds
- Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Phone: Charles Thackrah Building, 101 Clarendon Road, LEEDS LS9 2LJ
Fax: +44 (0) 113 343 3470
Handle: RePEc:edi:heleeuk (more details at EDIRC)
- Paul Dolan & Oyeyemi Oluboyede & Jennifer Roberts, 2005. "Testing models of stochastic choice in health state valuation data," Working Papers 2005017, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
- Yemi Oluboyede & Sandy Tubeuf & Chris McCabe, 2013.
"Measuring health outcomes of adolescents: report from a pilot study,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 11-19, February.
- Yemi Oluboyede & Sandy Tubeuf & Chris McCabe, 2011. "Measuring health outcomes of adolescents: report from a pilot study," Working Papers 1102, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Peter S. Hall & Claire Hulme & Christopher McCabe & Yemi Oluboyede & Jeff Round & David A. Cameron, 2011. "Updated Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Trastuzumab for Early Breast Cancer: A UK Perspective Considering Duration of Benefit, Long-Term Toxicity and Pattern of Recurrence," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 29(5), pages 415-432.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2007-03-17. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2007-03-17. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2007-03-17. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Yemi Oluboyede & Sandy Tubeuf & Chris McCabe, 2013. "Measuring health outcomes of adolescents: report from a pilot study," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 11-19, February.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yemi Oluboyede should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.