University of National and World EconomySofia, Bulgaria
+359 2 8195 211
+359 2 962 39 03
Students Town, 1700 Sofia
RePEc:edi:unweebg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Dimitar Hadjinikolov & Paskal Zhelev, 2018. "Expected Impact of EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement on Bulgaria’s Exports," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 4, pages 467-479, December.
- Paskal Zhelev, 2017. "Structural Transformation and Industrial Competitiveness of Bulgaria After 10 Years of EU Membership," Godishnik na UNSS, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 87-103, December.
- Paskal Zhelev, 2014. "International Technology Transfer to Bulgaria after its European Union Accession," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 3, pages 83-94, October.
- Paskal Zhelev, 2009. "Export Specialisation of Bulgaria in the Relations with the European Union (1999-2007)," Nauchni trudove, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 229-278, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Paskal Zhelev, 2009.
"Export Specialisation of Bulgaria in the Relations with the European Union (1999-2007),"
Nauchni trudove, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 229-278, March.
- Kostadin Kolarov & Yordanka Ivanova & Petar Todorov, 2018. "Role of Managerial Experience of Entrepreneurs in Choosing Approaches to Internationalization of Their Business," Conference Proceedings Chapters, in: Kiril Todorov & Kostadin Kolarov (ed.),The International Entrepreneurship: Trends, Challenges, Achievements. Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference, 6 – 9 June 2017, Varna, Bulg, edition 1, chapter 127, pages 135-150, Bulgarian Association for Management Development and Entrepreneurship.
- Veselin Hadjiev, 2014. "Current general comparative advantages in international trade," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 65-79.
- Veselin Hadzhiev, 2014. "Overall Revealed Comparative Advantages," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 2(1), pages 47-53.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paskal Zhelev should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.