Export Specialisation of Bulgaria in the Relations with the European Union (1999-2007)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kostadin Kolarov & Yordanka Ivanova & Petar Todorov, 2018. "Role of Managerial Experience of Entrepreneurs in Choosing Approaches to Internationalization of Their Business," Conference Proceedings Chapters, in: Kiril Todorov & Kostadin Kolarov (ed.), The International Entrepreneurship: Trends, Challenges, Achievements. Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference, 6 – 9 June 2017, Varna, Bulg, edition 1, chapter 127, pages 135-150, Bulgarian Association for Management Development and Entrepreneurship.
- Dimitar Hadjinikolov, 2012. "Bulgaria - EU: Dynamics of Approximation in Export Specialization," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 38-45, January.
- Veselin Hadjiev, 2014. "Current general comparative advantages in international trade," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 65-79.
- Borislava Galabova & Nedialko Nestorov, 2018. "State and Trends of Bulgaria’s Foreign Trade with Ores and Concentrates," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 109-140.
- Veselin Hadzhiev, 2014. "Overall Revealed Comparative Advantages," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 2(1), pages 47-53.
- Zhelev, Paskal & Tzanov, Tzvetomir, 2012. "Bulgaria's export competitiveness before and after EU accession," MPRA Paper 104698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwe:natrud:y:2009:i:1:p:229-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/unweebg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Vanya Lazarova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/unweebg.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.