(50%) School of Economics and Business Administration Beijing, China
Beijing Normal University
RePEc:edi:sebnucn (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Économique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne) Lyon, France
Université de Lyon
: 33(0)472 29 30 89
33(0)47229 30 90
93, chemin des Mouilles - B.P.167 69131 - Ecully cedex
RePEc:edi:gateefr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Zhu, Min, 2014. "College admissions in China: A mechanism design perspective," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 618-631.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zhu, Min, 2014.
"College admissions in China: A mechanism design perspective,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 618-631.
- Ran I. Shorrer & Sandor Sovago, 2017. "Obvious Mistakes in a Strategically Simple College Admissions Environment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-107/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kang, Lili & Peng, Fei & Zhu, Yu, 2019.
"Returns to Higher Education Subjects and Tiers in China: Evidence from the China Family Panel Studies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12071, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kang, Lili & Peng, Fei & Zhu, Yu, 2018. "Returns to higher education subjects and tiers in China - Evidence from the China Family Panel Studies," GLO Discussion Paper Series 238, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Shu-Heng Chen & Connie Houning Wang & Weikai Chen, 2017. "Matching Impacts of School Admission Mechanisms: An Agent-Based Approach," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 43(2), pages 217-241, March.
- Andre Veski & Kaire PÃµder, 2016. "Strategies in the Tallinn School Choice Mechanism," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 8(1).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Min Zhu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.