School of Public Administration Macau, Macao
Instituto Politécnico de Macau
RePEc:edi:spmpimo (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Tao Zhang, 2007. "Part-time farming: off-farm and on-farm household efficiency measurement of Ireland farm households," Working Papers 0705, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Tao Zhang, 2016. "Socioeconomic determinants of obesity and hypertension at the county level in China," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 239-252, October.
- Tao Zhang, 2010. "Environmental Performance Assessment of China's Manufacturing," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 45-68, March.
- ZHANG, Tao & XUE, Baodi, 2009. "Can China’s soybean production satisfy its demand in the future? The efficiency analysis of China’s soybean production," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2).
- Tao Zhang, 2008. "Environmental performance in China's agricultural sector: a case study in corn production," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 641-645.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- ZHANG, Tao & XUE, Baodi, 2009.
"Can China’s soybean production satisfy its demand in the future? The efficiency analysis of China’s soybean production,"
Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2).
- Zhu, Manhong & Seale, James L. Jr & VanSickle, John, 2015. "China’s soybean import allocation analysis by country-of-origin," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196797, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tao Zhang, 2008.
"Environmental performance in China's agricultural sector: a case study in corn production,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 641-645.
- Zhang, Chunhong & Liu, Haiying & Bressers, Hans Th.A. & Buchanan, Karen S., 2011. "Productivity growth and environmental regulations - accounting for undesirable outputs: Analysis of China's thirty provincial regions using the Malmquist–Luenberger index," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2369-2379.
- Majiwa, E. & Mugodo, C., 2018. "Technical efficiency and technology gap ratios among rice farmers in Kenya," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277209, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Du, Juan & Chen, Yao & Huang, Ying, 2018. "A Modified Malmquist-Luenberger Productivity Index: Assessing Environmental Productivity Performance in China," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 269(1), pages 171-187.
- Salazar-Ordóñez, Melania & Pérez-Hernández, Pedro P. & Martín-Lozano, José M., 2013. "Sugar beet for bioethanol production: An approach based on environmental agricultural outputs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 662-668.
- Yongzhong Jiang & Xueli Chen & Vivian Valdmanis & Tomas Baležentis, 2019. "Evaluating Economic and Environmental Performance of the Chinese Industry Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-17, November.
- Perez Hernandez, Pedro Pablo & Martin Lozano, Jose Manuel & Salazar-Ordonez, Melania, 2012. "Economic and Environmental Possibilities of Sugar Beet In Spain: Towards Bio-ethanol Production?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126451, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tao Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.