School of Finance Tianjin, China
RePEc:edi:sfnancn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Nan Zhou & Mauro F. Guillén, 2015. "From home country to home base: A dynamic approach to the liability of foreignness," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 907-917, June.
- Meng Zhao & Seung Ho Park & Nan Zhou, 2014. "MNC strategy and social adaptation in emerging markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 45(7), pages 842-861, September.
- Ma, Xufei & Yiu, Daphne W. & Zhou, Nan, 2014. "Facing global economic crisis: Foreign sales, ownership groups, and corporate value," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 87-100.
- Zhou, Nan & Park, Seung Ho & Ungson, Gerardo R., 2013. "Profitable growth: Avoiding the ‘growth fetish’ in emerging markets," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 473-481.
- Nan Zhou & Andrew Delios, 2012. "Diversification and diffusion: A social networks and institutional perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 773-798, September.
- Heather Berry & Mauro F Guillén & Nan Zhou, 2010. "An institutional approach to cross-national distance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(9), pages 1460-1480, December.
- Delios, Andrew & Zhou, Nan & Xu, Wei Wei, 2008. "Ownership structure and the diversification and performance of publicly-listed companies in China," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 473-483.
- Andrew Delios & Zhi Jian Wu & Nan Zhou, 2006.
"A New Perspective on Ownership Identities in China's Listed Companies,"
Management and Organization Review,
The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 2(3), pages 319-343, November.
- Delios, Andrew & Wu, Zhi Jian & Zhou, Nan, 2006. "A New Perspective on Ownership Identities in China's Listed Companies," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 319-343, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nan Zhou
(Nan Zhou) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.