|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Adam Smith Business School Glasgow, United Kingdom
University of Glasgow
+44 (0) 141 330 3993
+44 (0)141 330 4939
RePEc:edi:bsglauk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Tomak, K. & Zaman, A., 1995. "A Note on the Goldfeld Quandt Test," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1074, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Zaman, A., 1989.
"Consistency Via Type 2 Inequalities: A Generalization Of Wu'S Theorem,"
fb-_89-04, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Zaman, Asad, 1989. "Consistency Via Type 2 Inequalities: A Generalization of Wu's Theorem," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 272-286, August.
- Dutta, J. & Zaman, A., 1989. "What Do Heteroskedasticity Tests Detect?," Papers fb-89-10, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Zaman, A., 1984. "Avoiding model selection by the use of shrinkage techniques," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 73-85.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dutta, J. & Zaman, A., 1989.
"What Do Heteroskedasticity Tests Detect?,"
fb-89-10, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Zaman, Asad & Ahmed, Mumtaz, 2010. "Tests for structural change, aggregation, and homogeneity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1382-1391, November.
- Zaman, A., 1984.
"Avoiding model selection by the use of shrinkage techniques,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 73-85.
- Baci, Sidika & Zaman, Asad, 1998. "Effects of skewness and kurtosis on model selection criteria," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 17-22, April.
- Rickman, Dan S., 1995. "A bayesian analysis of the use of pooled coefficients in a structural regional economic model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 477-490, September.
- Danilov, D.L. & Magnus, J.R., 2001. "On the Harm that Pretesting Does," Discussion Paper 2001-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sidika Basci & Asad Zaman, 1998. "Variance Estimates and Model Selection," Working Papers 9814, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Abbas Zaman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.