Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaften Konstanz, Germany
: +49 7531 88 2314
RePEc:edi:fwkonde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Karsten Wasiluk, 2015. "Path dependence and induced innovation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-22, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Karsten Wasiluk, 2014. "Technology Adoption and Demographic Change," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Karsten Wasiluk, 2014. "Imitation Induced Innovation in General Equilibrium," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-12, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Karsten Wasiluk, 2014.
"Technology Adoption and Demographic Change,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2014-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- P. C. Albuquerque, 2015. "Demographics and the Portuguese economic growth," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Altaf Hussain & Rosman Md Yusoff & Sajjad Ahmad Banoori & Anwar Khan & Muhammad Asad Khan, 2016. "Enhancing Effectiveness of Employees through Training and Development in the Health Care Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan: A Literature Review," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 731-737.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (3) 2014-03-15 2014-07-28 2015-12-28. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2014-03-15 2014-07-28. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2014-07-28 2015-12-28. Author is listed
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2014-03-15. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2014-07-28. Author is listed
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2014-03-15. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2015-12-28. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2015-12-28. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2015-12-28. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2014-07-28. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2015-12-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Karsten Wasiluk should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.