Report NEP-AGE-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karsten Wasiluk, 2014. "Technology Adoption and Demographic Change," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Paul Marmora & Moritz Ritter, 2014. "Unemployment and the Retirement Decisions of Older Workers," DETU Working Papers 1401, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Hori, Masahiro & Murata, Keiko, 2014. "Is there a retirement consumption puzzle in Japan? Evidence based on panel data on households in the agricultural sector," CIS Discussion paper series 616, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Petra Marotzke, 2014. "Job Search and the Age-Inequality Profile," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-06, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Silvia H. Barcellos & Mireille Jacobson, 2014. "The Effects of Medicare on Medical Expenditure Risk and Financial Strain," NBER Working Papers 19954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Aranda & Martin Daniel Siyaranamual, 2014. "Are Smarter People Better Samaritans? Effect of Cognitive Abilities on Pro-Social Behaviors," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201405, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2014.
- Santos, Susana, 2014. "Studying the Socio-Economics of Ageing using Social Accounting and Socio-Demographic Matrices. An application to Portugal," MPRA Paper 53858, University Library of Munich, Germany.