Report NEP-DEM-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:14006-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bargain, Olivier & Boutin, Delphine, 2014. "Remittances and Child Labour in Africa: Evidence from Burkina Faso," IZA Discussion Papers 8007, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne Solaz & François-Charles Wolff, 2014. "Intergenerational correlation of domestic work: Does gender matter?," Working Papers 206, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Foreman-Peck, James & Zhou, Peng, 2014. "Cultures of Female Entrepreneurship," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Mabel Andalón & Jenny Williams & Michael Grossman, 2014. "Empowering Women: The Effect of Schooling on Young Women's Knowledge and Use of Contraception," NBER Working Papers 19961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Anna Matysiak, 2014. "The causal effects of the number of children on female employment-do European institutional and gender conditions matter?," Working Papers 64, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Ulrik H. Nielsen, 2014. "Parents' Education and their Adult Offspring's Other-Regarding Behavour," Discussion Papers 14-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Albrecht, James & van Vuuren, Aico & Vroman, Susan, 2014. "Selection and the Measured Black-White Wage Gap Among Young Women Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 8005, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karsten Wasiluk, 2014. "Technology Adoption and Demographic Change," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Roychowdhury, Somasree, 2014. "Economic Reforms and Gender-based Wage Inequality in the Presence of Factor Market Distortions," MPRA Paper 54111, University Library of Munich, Germany.