|Diagonal 696, 08034 Barcelona|
Departament de Teoria Económica Barcelona, Spain
Facultat d'Economia i Empresa
Universitat de Barcelona
: +34 93 402 43 13cazza
+34 93 402 43 13cazza
RePEc:edi:detubes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Vidal, Isabel, 2008. "Beyond the Welfare State: New Trends in Social Welfare Policies in Spain Implications for Nonprofit Organizations," AICCON Working Papers 52-2008, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Stephen P. Osborne & Zoe Radnor & Tony Kinder & Isabel Vidal, 2014. "Sustainable public service organisations: A Public Service-Dominant approach," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 36(3), pages 313-338, September.
- Stephen P. Osborne & Zoe Radnor & Isabel Vidal & Tony Kinder, 2014. "A Sustainable Business Model for Public Service Organizations?," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 165-172, February.
- Isabel Vidal, 2006. "Reflections on the market, networking and trust," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 583-589, December.
- Isabel Vidal & Núria Claver, 2003. "Las empresas sociales en el ámbito de la integración por el trabajo," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 46, pages 39-62, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Stephen P. Osborne & Zoe Radnor & Isabel Vidal & Tony Kinder, 2014.
"A Sustainable Business Model for Public Service Organizations?,"
Public Management Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 165-172, February.
- Ileana Danut, 2016. "The Analysis Of Environmental Policies And Involvement In The Local Community At A Public Organization Level," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 30-36, April.
- Mauro ROMANELLI, 2017. "Rethinking Public Organizations as Knowledge-Oriented and Technology-Driven Organizations," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 5(4), pages 559-576, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Isabel Vidal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.