|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economic Research Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
1455 East 6th St., Cleveland OH 44114
RePEc:edi:efrbcus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Matthew D. Hill & G.W. Kelly & Vinod Venkiteshwaran, 2015. "On The Diminishing Return To Trade Credit," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 305-317, September.
- Vinod Venkiteshwaran, 2014. "Do asset sales affect firm credit risk? – Evidence from credit rating assignments," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(9), pages 903-927, September.
- Venkiteshwaran, Vinod, 2011. "Partial adjustment toward optimal cash holding levels," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 113-121, August.
- Vinod Venkiteshwaran & Subramanian R. Iyer & Ramesh P. Rao, 2010. "Is Carl Icahn Good for Long‐Term Shareholders? A Case Study in Shareholder Activism," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 22(4), pages 45-57, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vinod Venkiteshwaran, 2014.
"Do asset sales affect firm credit risk? – Evidence from credit rating assignments,"
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(9), pages 903-927, September.
- Bob Ssekiziyivu & Rogers Mwesigwa & Mayengo Joseph & Isaac Nkote Nabeta, 2017. "Credit allocation, risk management and loan portfolio performance of MFIs—A case of Ugandan firms," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1374921-137, January.
- Venkiteshwaran, Vinod, 2011.
"Partial adjustment toward optimal cash holding levels,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 113-121, August.
- Cristina Martínez-Sola & Pedro J. García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2018. "Cash holdings in SMEs: speed of adjustment, growth and financing," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 823-842, December.
- Orlova, Svetlana V. & Sun, Li, 2018. "Institutional determinants of cash holdings speed of adjustment," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 123-137.
- Ishtiaq Ahmad, 2017. "Do Group Affiliated And Unaffiliated Firms Hold Cash Differently? The Case Of Pakistan," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 373-384, July.
- María Belén Lozano & Simone Caltabiano, 2015. "Cross institutional cash and dividend policies: focusing on Brazilian firms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 239-254, January.
- Rashid Ameer, 2012. "Impact of cash holdings and ownership concentration on firm valuation: Empirical evidence from Australia," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(4), pages 448-467, October.
- Lin, Winston T. & Chen, Yueh H. & Hung, TingShu, 2019. "A partial adjustment valuation approach with stochastic and dynamic speeds of partial adjustment to measuring and evaluating the business value of information technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 272(2), pages 766-779.
- Fryderyk Mirota & Natalia Nehrebecka, 2018. "Determinanty transakcyjnej rezerwy płynności w spółkach giełdowych w Polsce," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 3, pages 75-102.
- Tanveer Ahsan & Muhammad Azeem Qureshi, 2017. "The impact of financial liberalization on capital structure adjustment in Pakistan: a doubly censored modelling," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(41), pages 4148-4160, September.
- Orlova, Svetlana V. & Rao, Ramesh P., 2018. "Cash holdings speed of adjustment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-14.
- Vinod Venkiteshwaran & Subramanian R. Iyer & Ramesh P. Rao, 2010.
"Is Carl Icahn Good for Long‐Term Shareholders? A Case Study in Shareholder Activism,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 22(4), pages 45-57, September.
- Denes, Matthew R. & Karpoff, Jonathan M. & McWilliams, Victoria B., 2017. "Thirty years of shareholder activism: A survey of empirical research," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 405-424.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vinod Venkiteshwaran should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.