Laboratory for Macroeconomic Analysis Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:mahseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Alexey Vasilenko, 2018. "Systemic Risk and Financial Fragility in the Chinese Economy: A Dynamic Factor Model Approach," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps30, Bank of Russia.
- Alexey Vasilenko, 2017. "Should Monetary Authorities Prick Asset Price Bubbles? Evidence from a New Keynesian Model with an Agent-Based Financial Market," HSE Working papers WP BRP 182/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alexander Morozov & Yulia Ushakova & Dmitry Chernyadyev & Andrey Sinyakov & Alexey Vasilenko, 2017. "Exchange rate and competitiveness of the economy," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series note4, Bank of Russia.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2017-12-18 2018-03-19 2018-06-11. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2018-06-11. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2018-06-11. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2017-12-18. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2018-06-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2017-12-18. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2018-06-11. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2018-06-11. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexey Vasilenko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.