Report NEP-TRA-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stoian, Andreea & Vintila, Nicoleta & Tatu, Lucian & Miricescu, Emilian, 2018. "On the fairness and the redistributive effects of PIT in Central and Eastern European countries," MPRA Paper 86568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mojmir Hampl & Tomas Havranek, 2018. "Foreign Capital and Domestic Productivity in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2018/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2018.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Terziev, Dimitar & Toteva, Dessislava & Che, Shengquan & Koleva, Lyubka, 2018. "China-Bulgaria Rural Revitalization Development Cooperation Forum," MPRA Paper 86908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo, 2018. "Just Like A Woman? New Comparative Evidence on the Gender Income Gap across Eastern Europe and Central Asia," GLO Discussion Paper Series 211, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Gabor Hunya & Monika Schwarzhappel, 2018. "Declines due to Disinvestment," wiiw FDI Reports 2018-06, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Tristan Kenderdine, 2018. "Insurance Plus Futures: Agricultural Commodity Price Reform in China," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201824, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- John Gibson and Chao Li, 2018. "The â€œBelt and Road Initiativeâ€ and comparative regional productivity in China," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201813, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alexandra Bykova & Mahdi Ghodsi & Julia Grübler & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Robert Stehrer, 2018. "Economic Policy Implications of the Belt and Road Initiative for CESEE and Austria," wiiw Policy Notes 23, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Lee, Charles M. C. & Qu, Yuanyu & Shen, Tao, 2019. "Going Public in China: Reverse Mergers versus IPOs," Research Papers 3655, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Denghua Zhang, 2018. "The Concept of â€˜Community of Common Destinyâ€™ in China's Diplomacy: Meaning, Motives and Implications," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201815, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Abdur Rehman Shah, 2018. "How Does Chinaâ€“Pakistan Economic Corridor Show the Limitations of China's â€˜One Belt One Roadâ€™ Model," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201828, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Martine AUDIBERT & Marlène GUILLON & Jacky MATHONNAT, 2018. "The challenge of improving efficiency of Soum Health Centers in Mongolia," Working Papers P226, FERDI.
- Varshaver, Evgeniy (Варшавер, Евгений) & Rocheva, Anna (Рочева, Анна) & Ivanova, Nataliya (Иванова, Наталья), 2018.
"Integration of the Second Generation of Migrants Aged 18-30 in Russia: The Results of the Pilot Survey
[Интеграция Второго Поколения Мигрантов В Возрасте 18-30 Лет В России: Результаты Пилотного Оп," Working Papers 051803, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Alexey Vasilenko, 2018. "Systemic Risk and Financial Fragility in the Chinese Economy: A Dynamic Factor Model Approach," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps30, Bank of Russia.
- J. Guan & JdD Tena, 2018. "Do Social Medical Insurance Schemes Improve Children's Health in China?," Working Paper CRENoS 201807, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Oliver Reiter & Robert Stehrer, 2018. "Trade Policies and Integration of the Western Balkans," wiiw Working Papers 148, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Montenegro; 2018 Article IV Consultation-Press Release and Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Lampi, Elina & Martinsson, Peter & Tu, Qin & Yang, Xiaojun, 2018. "Long-run effects of family policies: An experimental study of the Chinese one-child policy," Working Papers in Economics 732, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sona Benecka & Ludmila Fadejeva & Martin Feldkircher, 2018. "Spillovers from Euro Area Monetary Policy: A Focus on Emerging Europe," Working Papers 2018/2, Czech National Bank.
- Li Du and Zhongxiang Zhang, 2018. "Measuring the Redistributive Effects of China's Personal Income Tax," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201817, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Albania; 2018 First Post-Program Monitoring Discussions-Press Release and Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Suyunchev, Marat (Суюнчев, Марат) & Repetyuk, Sergei (Репетюк, Сергей) & Temnaya, Olga (Темная, Ольга), 2018.
"Development of Methodology for Stimulating Tariff Regulation of Distribution Electric Grid Companies Based on Benchmarking of Unit Cost of Services
[Разработка Методологии Стимулирующего Тарифного ," Working Papers 051805, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.