Economic Policy Implications of the Belt and Road Initiative for CESEE and Austria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Reiter & Monika Schwarzhappel & Robert Stehrer, 2020. "Productivity and Competitiveness of the Western Balkan countries: An Analysis Based on the wiiw Western Balkan Productivity Database," wiiw Policy Notes 37, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mario Holzner & Monika Schwarzhappel, 2018. "Infrastructure Investment in the Western Balkans: A First Analysis," wiiw Research Reports 432, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Richard Grieveson & Julia Grübler & Mario Holzner, 2018. "Western Balkans EU Accession: Is the 2025 Target Date Realistic?," wiiw Policy Notes 22, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Roman Stöllinger, 2018. "FIW Note No. 26 - September 2018," FIW Notes series 026, FIW.
More about this item
KeywordsBRI; Belt and Road; New Silk Road; infrastructure; investment; FDI; transport; ICT; international trade; Gravity estimation; China; Austria; CESEE; Western Balkans;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2018-06-11 (China)
- NEP-MAC-2018-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-06-11 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2018-06-11 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:pnotes:pn:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.