NAC Analytica Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
RePEc:edi:nacnukz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nurdaulet Abilov & Alisher Tolepbergen & Aizhan Bolatbayeva & Zarina Adilkhanova & Erlan Konebayev & Zhandos Ybrayev, 2020. "An Economic Response to COVID-19," NAC Analytica Staff Notes 1, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Apr 2020.
- Alisher Tolepbergen, 2020. "How persistent is inflation in Kazakhstan? A fractionally integrated approach," NAC Analytica Working Paper 9, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Feb 2021.
- Alisher Tolepbergen, 2020. "The role of labor market structure and shocks for monetary policy in Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 10, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Jan 2021.
- Alisher Tolepbergen, 2019. "The Importance of Terms of Trade Shocks: Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 4, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Jul 2020.
- Nurdaulet Abilov & Alisher Tolepbergen & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2018. "A Macroeconometric Model for Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 1, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Jul 2019.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (5) 2020-08-10 2020-08-10 2021-03-08 2021-03-08 2021-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (5) 2020-08-10 2020-08-10 2021-03-08 2021-03-08 2021-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2021-03-08 2021-03-08. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2020-08-10 2021-03-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2021-03-08 2021-03-08. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2020-08-10
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2020-08-10
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2020-08-10
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2020-08-10
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2021-10-04
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alisher Tolepbergen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.