Report NEP-MON-2021-03-08This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Andrade & Jordi Galí & Hervé Le Bihan & Julien Matheron, 2021. "Should the ECB Adjust its Strategy in the Face of a Lower r*?," Working Papers 1236, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Pablo Aguilar & Óscar Arce & Samuel Hurtado & Jaime Martínez-Martín & Galo Nuño & Carlos Thomas, 2020. "The ECB monetary policy response to the Covid-19 crisis," Occasional Papers 2026, Banco de España.
- Christoph Lauper & Giacomo Mangiante, 2021. "Monetary policy shocks and inflation inequality," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 21.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- David Chaum & Christian Grothoff & Thomas Moser, 2021. "How to issue a central bank digital currency," Working Papers 2021-03, Swiss National Bank.
- Philip Turner, 2021. "The New Monetary Policy Revolution: Advice and Dissent," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Occasional Papers 60, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Christian Conrad & Zeno Enders & Alexander Glas, 2021. "The role of information and experience for households' inflation expectations," Working Paper series 21-04, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Enrique Esteban García-Escudero & Elisa J. Sánchez Pérez, 2020. "Central bank currency swap lines," Occasional Papers 2025, Banco de España.
- Pablo Garcia, 2021. "Learning, expectations and monetary policy," BCL working papers 153, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- William A. Barnett & Taniya Ghosh & Masudul Hasan Adil, 2021. "Is money demand really unstable? Evidence from divisia monetary aggregates," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2021-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Alisher Tolepbergen, 2020. "The role of labor market structure and shocks for monetary policy in Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 10, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Jan 2021.
- Afees A. Salisu & Rangan Gupta & Won Joong Kim, 2021. "Exchange Rate Predictability with Nine Alternative Models for BRICS Countries," Working Papers 202116, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alisher Tolepbergen, 2020. "How persistent is inflation in Kazakhstan? A fractionally integrated approach," NAC Analytica Working Paper 9, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Feb 2021.
- Vania Stavrakeva & Jenny Tang, 2020. "A Fundamental Connection: Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Expectations," Working Papers 20-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Alberto Locarno & Alessandra Locarno, 2021. "Is inflation targeting a strategy past its sell-by date?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1316, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Heng Chen & Walter Engert & Kim Huynh & Gradon Nicholls & Julia Zhu, 2021. "Cash and COVID-19: The Effects of Lifting Containment Measures on Cash Demand and Use," Discussion Papers 2021-3, Bank of Canada.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Rottmann, Horst, 2021. "Euro area house price fluctuations and unconventional monetary policy surprises," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 80, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Michael Weber, 2021. "Fiscal Policy and Households’ Inflation Expectations: Evidence from a Randomized Control Trial," NBER Working Papers 28485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Böhl, Gregor & Lieberknecht, Philipp, 2021. "The hockey stick Phillips curve and the zero lower bound," IMFS Working Paper Series 153, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Juan Ayuso Huertas & Carlos Antonio Conesa Lareo, 2020. "An introduction to the current debate on central bank digital currency (CBDC)," Occasional Papers 2005, Banco de España.
- Glas, Alexander & Müller, Lena, 2021. "Talking in a language that everyone can understand? Transparency of speeches by the ECB Executive Board," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 01/2021, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Augusto Cerqua & Roberta Di Stefano & Guido Pellegrini, 2021. "What kind of region reaps the benefits of a currency union?," Working Papers 2/21, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Trimborn, Simon & Härdle, Wolfgang Karl, 2020. "CRIX an Index for cryptocurrencies," IRTG 1792 Discussion Papers 2020-009, Humboldt University of Berlin, International Research Training Group 1792 "High Dimensional Nonstationary Time Series".
- James M. Nason & Gregor W. Smith, 2021. "UK Inflation Forecasts since the Thirteenth Century," Working Paper 1454, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Ayushi Bajaj & Nikhil Damodaran, 2020. "Consumer Payment Choice and the Heterogeneous Impact of Indiaâ€™s Demonetization," Monash Economics Working Papers 07-20, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Böhl, Gregor & Goy, Gavin & Strobel, Felix, 2021. "A structural investigation of quantitative easing," Discussion Papers 01/2021, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Kim, Minseong, 2021. "On global determinacy of New Keynesian models," OSF Preprints ygd9x, Center for Open Science.
- Chen, Shi & Härdle, Wolfgang Karl & Wang, Weining, 2020. "The common and speci fic components of inflation expectation across European countries," IRTG 1792 Discussion Papers 2020-023, Humboldt University of Berlin, International Research Training Group 1792 "High Dimensional Nonstationary Time Series".
- Sylvain Leduc, 2020. "Clouded in Uncertainty: Pursuing Financial Stability with Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series 2021-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sangyup Choi & Junhyeok Shin, 2021. "Bitcoin: An Inflation Hedge but Not a Safe Haven," Working papers 2021rwp-185, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Zaghini, Andrea, 2021. "Unconventional monetary policy and corporate bond issuance," CFS Working Paper Series 654, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Svatopluk Kapounek & Evžen Kocenda & Zuzana Kucerová, 2021. "Selective Attention in Exchange Rate Forecasting," CESifo Working Paper Series 8901, CESifo.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2021. "Has Japan Been Following Modern Money Theory Without Recognizing It? No! And Yes," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_985, Levy Economics Institute.