Bee Wah Tan
|First Name:||Bee Wah|
|9, Lorong Kenari 1, Sungai Ara, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia.|
School of Economics, Finance and Banking Sintok, Malaysia
College of Business
Universiti Utara Malaysia
RePEc:edi:seuummy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Tan, Bee Wah & Tang, Chor Foon, 2011. "The dynamic relationship between private domestic investment, the user cost of capital, and economic growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 27964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Chor Foon & Tan, Bee Wah & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2016. "Energy consumption and economic growth in Vietnam," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1506-1514.
- Tang, Chor Foon & Tan, Bee Wah, 2015. "The impact of energy consumption, income and foreign direct investment on carbon dioxide emissions in Vietnam," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 447-454.
- Tang, Chor Foon & Tan, Bee Wah, 2014. "A revalidation of the savings–growth nexus in Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 370-377.
- Bee Wah Tan & Chor Foon Tang, 2012. "The Dynamic Relationship Between Private Domestic Investment, the User Cost of Capital, Public Investment, Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Malaysia," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 221-246.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2011-01-16
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2011-01-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bee Wah Tan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.