Report NEP-SEA-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tang, Chor Foon & Lai, Yew Wah, 2011. "The Stability of Export-led Growth Hypothesis: Evidence from Asia's Four Little Dragons," MPRA Paper 27962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nidhiya Menon & Mark M. Pitt, 2010. "Spatial Decentralization and Program Evaluation: Theory and an Example from Indonesia," Working Papers 16, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2011. "The role of the chinese dollar peg for macroeconomic stability in China and the world economy," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 13-2010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tan, Bee Wah & Tang, Chor Foon, 2011. "The dynamic relationship between private domestic investment, the user cost of capital, and economic growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 27964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maxensius Tri Sambodo, 2010. "Investigating the Impact of Carbon Tax to Power Generation in Java-Bali System by Applying Optimization Technique," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201009, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2010.
- Dinh, Tran Ngoc Huy, 2010. "A Set of Limited Asian Pacific Corporate Governance Standards After Financial Crisis, Corporate Scandals and Manipulation," MPRA Paper 27664, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Dec 2010.
- FANG Zheng & Chris SAKELLARIOU, 2010. "After the Reforms: Determinants of Wage Growth and Change in Wage Inequality in Vietnam - 1998 -2008," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1006, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Djoni Hartono & Tony Irawan & Ferry Irawan, 2010. "Infrastructure Improvement and Its Impact on Indonesian Economic Performance," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201008, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2010.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2010. "Developmentalism," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 34, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.