Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2001. "New public management reform: now in the Latin America agenda, and yet..," Textos para discussão 106, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gala, Paulo & Rocha, Igor & Magacho, Guilherme, 2016. "The structuralist revenge: economic complexity as an important dimension to evaluate growth and development," Textos para discussão 436, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-01-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2011-01-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-01-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tth:wpaper:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oliver Lillepruun) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ahittee.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .