|Terminal Degree:||2010 Economics Department; University of California-Santa Cruz (UCSC) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Santa Cruz Institute for International Economics (SCIIE) Santa Cruz, California (United States)
University of California-Santa Cruz (UCSC)
RePEc:edi:ciucsus (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) İktisat Bölümü Ankara, Turkey
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
TOBB Ekonomi ve Teknoloji Üniversitesi
: (+90 312) 292-4000
(+90 312) 287-1946
RePEc:edi:ibetutr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ünay Tamgaç Tezcan, 2016. "Reference Groups And Household Consumption: Evidence From Turkey," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 71-107, January.
- Tamgac, Unay, 2013. "Duration of fixed exchange rate regimes in emerging economies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 439-467.
- Tamgac, Unay, 2011. "Crisis and self-fulfilling expectations: The Turkish experience in 1994 and 2000-2001," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 44-58, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Tamgac, Unay, 2013.
"Duration of fixed exchange rate regimes in emerging economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 439-467.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & He, Qing & Chan, Wing Hong, 2014. "From Fixed to Float: A Competing Risks Analysis," MPRA Paper 60824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nora Abu Asab & Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2017. "The Credibility of a Soft Pegged Exchange Rate in Emerging Market Economies: Evidence from a Panel Data Study," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 18(1), pages 29-51, May.
- Babu Rao G., 2019. "Exchange rate regimes and its impact on growth: An empirical analysis of BRICS countries," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(619), S), pages 157-172, Summer.
- Tamgac, Unay, 2011.
"Crisis and self-fulfilling expectations: The Turkish experience in 1994 and 2000-2001,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 44-58, January.
- Ari, Ali & Cergibozan, Raif, 2018. "Currency crises in Turkey: An empirical assessment," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 281-293.
- Ozkaya, Ata, 2013. "The Domestic Debt Intolerance and Bad Equilibrium: An Empirical Default Model," GIAM Working Papers 13-1, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Unay Tamgac should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.