|School of Management University of Chinese Academy of Sciences Room 223 Building 7, No. 80 Zhongguancun East Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.C. Zip Code: 100190|
School of Management Beijing, China
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Building 7, No. 80 Zhongguancun East Road, Haidian District, Beijing
RePEc:edi:mscascn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Li, Ziran & Sun, Jiajing & Wang, Shouyang, 2013. "An information diffusion-based model of oil futures price," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 518-525.
- Jiajing Sun & Brendan P. McCabe, 2013. "Score statistics for testing serial dependence in count data," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 315-329, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Li, Ziran & Sun, Jiajing & Wang, Shouyang, 2013.
"An information diffusion-based model of oil futures price,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 518-525.
- Ding, Yishan, 2018. "A novel decompose-ensemble methodology with AIC-ANN approach for crude oil forecasting," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 328-336.
- Gong, Xu & Wen, Fenghua & Xia, X.H. & Huang, Jianbai & Pan, Bin, 2017. "Investigating the risk-return trade-off for crude oil futures using high-frequency data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 196(C), pages 152-161.
- Xie Haibin & Zhou Mo & Yu Mei & Hu Yi, 2014. "Forecasting the Crude Oil Price with Extreme Values," Journal of Systems Science and Information, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 193-205, June.
- Jiajing Sun & Brendan P. McCabe, 2013.
"Score statistics for testing serial dependence in count data,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 315-329, May.
- Boris Aleksandrov & Christian H. Weiß, 2020. "Testing the dispersion structure of count time series using Pearson residuals," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 104(3), pages 325-361, September.
- Christian Weiß, 2015. "A Poisson INAR(1) model with serially dependent innovations," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(7), pages 829-851, October.
- Luisa Bisaglia & Margherita Gerolimetto, 2019. "Model-based INAR bootstrap for forecasting INAR(p) models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 1815-1848, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jiajing Sun
(孙佳婧) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.