|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economic-Energy-Environment Modelling Laboratory (E3MLab) Athens, Greece
Institute of Communication and Computer Systems
National Technical University of Athens
RePEc:edi:e3ntugr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Siskos, Pelopidas & Capros, Pantelis & De Vita, Alessia, 2015. "CO2 and energy efficiency car standards in the EU in the context of a decarbonisation strategy: A model-based policy assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 22-34.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Siskos, Pelopidas & Capros, Pantelis & De Vita, Alessia, 2015.
"CO2 and energy efficiency car standards in the EU in the context of a decarbonisation strategy: A model-based policy assessment,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 22-34.
- Travesset-Baro, Oriol & Gallachóir, Brian P.Ó. & Jover, Eric & Rosas-Casals, Marti, 2016. "Transport energy demand in Andorra. Assessing private car futures through sensitivity and scenario analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 78-92.
- Pyddoke, Roger & Algers, Staffan, 2023. "Projecting CO2 emissions from the Swedish car fleet: comparing results of a model used by the European Commission and two national Swedish models," Working Papers 2023:2, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Lee, Shin, 2018. "Transport policies, induced traffic and their influence on vehicle emissions in developed and developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 264-274.
- Niall Farrell & Seán Lyons, 2016. "Equity impacts of energy and climate policy: who is shouldering the burden?," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(5), pages 492-509, September.
- Stergios Statharas & Yannis Moysoglou & Pelopidas Siskos & Georgios Zazias & Pantelis Capros, 2019. "Factors Influencing Electric Vehicle Penetration in the EU by 2030: A Model-Based Policy Assessment," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(14), pages 1-25, July.
- Damert, Matthias & Rudolph, Frederic, 2018. "Policy options for a decarbonisation of passenger cars in the EU: Recommendations based on a literature review," Wuppertal Papers 193, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Massimo Delogu & Francesco Del Pero & Marco Pierini, 2016. "Lightweight Design Solutions in the Automotive Field: Environmental Modelling Based on Fuel Reduction Value Applied to Diesel Turbocharged Vehicles," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(11), pages 1-16, November.
- Fabio Luis Marques dos Santos & Paolo Tecchio & Fulvio Ardente & Ferenc Pekár, 2021. "User Automotive Powertrain-Type Choice Model and Analysis Using Neural Networks," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Siskos, Pelopidas & Zazias, Georgios & Petropoulos, Apostolos & Evangelopoulou, Stavroula & Capros, Pantelis, 2018. "Implications of delaying transport decarbonisation in the EU: A systems analysis using the PRIMES model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 48-60.
- Sajid, M. Jawad & Cao, Qingren & Kang, Wei, 2019. "Transport sector carbon linkages of EU's top seven emitters," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 24-38.
- Stergios Statharas & Yannis Moysoglou & Pelopidas Siskos & Pantelis Capros, 2021. "Simulating the Evolution of Business Models for Electricity Recharging Infrastructure Development by 2030: A Case Study for Greece," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(9), pages 1-24, April.
- Jaewon Lim & DooHwan Won, 2019. "Impact of CARB’s Tailpipe Emission Standard Policy on CO 2 Reduction among the U.S. States," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(4), pages 1-15, February.
- Mulholland, Eamonn & O'Shea, Richard S.K. & Murphy, Jerry D. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P., 2016. "Low carbon pathways for light goods vehicles in Ireland," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 53-62.
- AlSabbagh, Maha & Siu, Yim Ling & Guehnemann, Astrid & Barrett, John, 2017. "Integrated approach to the assessment of CO2e-mitigation measures for the road passenger transport sector in Bahrain," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 203-215.
- Siskos, Pelopidas & Moysoglou, Yannis, 2019. "Assessing the impacts of setting CO2 emission targets on truck manufacturers: A model implementation and application for the EU," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 123-138.
- Krzysztof Zagrajek, 2021. "A Survey Data Approach for Determining the Probability Values of Vehicle-to-Grid Service Provision," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(21), pages 1, November.
- Krzysztof Zagrajek & Józef Paska & Łukasz Sosnowski & Konrad Gobosz & Konrad Wróblewski, 2021. "Framework for the Introduction of Vehicle-to-Grid Technology into the Polish Electricity Market," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(12), pages 1-30, June.
- Walter, Antonia & Held, Maximilian & Pareschi, Giacomo & Pengg, Hermann & Madlener, Reinhard, 2020. "Decarbonizing the European Automobile Fleet: Impacts of 1.5 °C-compliant Climate Policies in Germany and Norway," FCN Working Papers 18/2020, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Capros, Pantelis & Zazias, Georgios & Evangelopoulou, Stavroula & Kannavou, Maria & Fotiou, Theofano & Siskos, Pelopidas & De Vita, Alessia & Sakellaris, Konstantinos, 2019. "Energy-system modelling of the EU strategy towards climate-neutrality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pelopidas Siskos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.